$125 for 60 minute Initial Assessment
$90 per 45-55 minute Individual Therapy Session
$100 per 45-55 minute Couples or Family Therapy sessions
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. For clarity regarding your insurance plan, I recommend that you contact your insurance customer service number. They can best describe your specific level of coverage and amount of copayment. There are hundreds of insurance plans and while I will gladly file your insurance, I cannot serve as your insurance agent.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- If your insurance card reads "...for mental health or substance abuse services please call 800-xxx-xxxx", then you should call that number before the first session to establish precertification.
- You can call your insurance customer service number to inquire about mental health benefits.
- Ask: What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is prior approval required?
Cash, check, PayPal and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $50 for the first event and full fee thereafter.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.